What do we offer?
Daymer’s primary objective is representing global ingredient manufacturers in the UK & Republic of Ireland.
We take full title to all goods we supply, however we are very clear on the brand ownership we promote:
All products are sold in our partner’s original packing against their original manufacturer specification.
Our Quality Assurance systems ensure full traceability back to source to provide clear, unadulterated food security for customers, retailers, food outlets and the end consumer.
Why sell in the UK?
The UK is the perfect market to create new application areas that can potentially transfer to other territories for wider return on your investments.
- 68 million high-value consumers open to new trends
- 11th / 167 in the Legathum Institute Prosperity Index
- R&D Hub for world food leaders – Unilever, Nestle, Mondelez, Kerry…
- Significant mid-market for innovation and concept development
- Food & Drink is the UK’s largest manufacturing sector
- double-digit growth in export sales – both in and out of the EU
As your distributor we can help you introduce your portfolio into a mature, developed market.
- joint customer visits
- product launch events
- exhibitions & seminars
- new ingredient market validation
- customising concepts for UK acceptability
- currency and credit de-risked
- customs clearance and handling
Brexit – Global Britain
The UK has recently uncoupled from the European Union providing opportunities for suppliers who can invest in the time, resources and an open approach to successful partnership.
Let us help you on your journey into one of the most vibrant food markets in the world.
Contact: James Brace on +44 (0)7887 874 179 for more information